We need a copy of your ID and proof of recidence for RICA purposes.
Activation of mobile data can take up to 72 hours.
What if you have an existing post-paid contract MTN SIM Card?
Your MTN Contract SIM Card will need to be provisioned for the yourmobile APN (Access Point). This can take 72 hours to complete. We will notify you as soon as the APN on your SIM Card has been activated.
All SIMs provided by My Friend Mobile are LTE ready, the activation of LTE however must be requested. The data activated on the SIM is valid from the date purchased to the last day of that month, and unused data does not carry over for any period.
Payment for all renewal services provided by My Friend Mobile must be received before the last day of every month for the next month's services. Failure to receive payment will result in your services not being activated on the 1st of the new month.
Each renewal period runs from the 1st to the last day of every month. Failure to receive payment by the due date for a data service provisioned on a SIM will result in the dataservice being cancelled, for SIM's provided by My Friend Mobile this will result in the SIM being cancelled.
For your information
The data supplied by My Friend Mobile is supplied and provisioned on the MTN Network and as such is subject to the Terms & Conditions.
MTN utilise "Over the Air" updates and as such may display all available Networks to the user of the data SIM.
My Friend capped
Topups at R10/Gig
- Top ups are R10 per gig (minimum R20 for 2gig)
- unused bandwidth expire last day of month on 23h59
- all bandwidth to paid ONE day before month end
- PREPAID bandwidth are available at R10 per gig and expire last day of month on 23h59
- OR PREPAID PLUS are available ar R20 per gig and have a 1 year expiry date
- these are unchapped, capped bandwidth and require a Telkom ADSL line.
- COMBO's are DSL line included (2mbs @ R165; 4mbs @ R300; 10mbs @ R420)
My Friend Uncapped
My Friend Bussiness Uncapped